The Psychophysical Anatomy of Pain Release
This course is presented as the foundation for learning the DEMOR System, an evolved perspective on mind/body interactions.
The objective of the course is an exploration into the following:
- Sensations that are experienced during physical output
- How one can use the experiences of discomfort to inform treatment
- The influences on mind/body relationships
- How muscle types and their chemical reaction affect movement
- The importance of exploring the Psychophysical Anatomy of DHST Mind/Body Science
In addition to the in-depth training that you will receive, a copy of Your Personal Trainer is included to help you experience the training side of the DEMOR System.
These two things combined prepare you for the 3000 hands-on training hours required to become a DEMOR treatment specialist.
Once purchased, you will be able to review all content within this program or download the PDFs to your preferred devices for learning on-the-go. We highly recommend keeping a dedicated notebook or using your smart device to annotate sections of the book to help you prepare for the quiz, as well as your personal knowledge.
For questions about this program, contact email@example.com.